Date: Monday, October 17th, 2016
The second installment of the “CP Discuss” Lecture Series was very well attended. The feedback was quite positive as attendees lauded the content and delivery of the lecture on Diabetes given by Dr. Goddard – a fellow alumnus of the Coleridge & Parry School.
The lectures are held on the first Monday of each month at the Joseph S. Yearwood School Hall, of the Coleridge & Parry School, Ashton Hall, St. Peter. The next lecture is scheduled for Monday, December 5th, 2016. ALL are invited. Bring a friend or 3!
Details of this third installment will be posted in the Events and News sections of this website as soon as they are finalized. You will also find details in the CAPSAA group on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/capaa/
Stay tuned …
Feedback from the second lecture…
- “It’s very interactive and informative.” – Author undisclosed (Lecture was in progress)
- “It was an informative lecture. Kudos to Dr. Goddard for his presentation” – Author undisclosed
- “I must say for the time that I was there I had a really great time. Sorry I had to leave early but … kudos to you Dr Goddard.” – Author undisclosed
- “The session was informative, stimulating and interactive.” – Author undisclosed
- “I found Dr Goddard’s presentation to be very refreshing. His answers to many questions posed by the audience seemed to surprise many as some were contrary to popular belief. I came away much richer and versed on the subject of Diabetes and also personal nutrition.” – Author undisclosed
- “This was very informative. I left there with a different outlook on this disease and some of the causes.” – Author undisclosed
- “Great lecture!!!!!!!!!!!” – Author undisclosed